Mystery- Freizeitcamp
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Mystery- Freizeitcamp

Bei Tag friedlich, doch bei Nacht...

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Port Macquarie dating - I want to please you

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Queensla
Gast

Port Macquarie dating  - I want to please you Empty
BeitragThema: Port Macquarie dating - I want to please you   Port Macquarie dating  - I want to please you EmptyDi Jul 26, 2011 7:49 am

Bunbury dating - Dont stop baby My name is Kaia SOUTH I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. singles in Warrnambool free online dating Warrnambool free online dating Richmond-Windsor online dating agency singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating Men that can fix things for some reason really impress me. Pretty boys do not apply. I might be asking for too much...I know I expect too much. But I know without doubt my ability to return that 10 fold because I want to feel like your Princess, because you will feel like my King. im a cutie who loves to have alot of fun, im into older men. i like guys who like to get down and dirty, hehe. im also looking for some one who is nice, sweet funny, charming. I kinda want somthing long term but im not totaly sure yet im just looking for some fun! am Looking for a sweet loving guy who can cum **** me silly. open minded and must be clean. no old scary pervs and u must bring condoms. I will be honest and hope you will be tooi. I like a dominant man in the bedroom, but am not into pain or real BDSM. Other than that I am probably willing to try anything except be with another woman. And sorry to say it guys, but size matters (six inches at least please). I'm being blunt, cause if you're not six inches and think it wont matter, it will, and I'm gonna see it soi why bother lying? I'm a girly girl but i love sports too. I love to meet new people and try new things. My ideal guys would be Loyal, and Honest the most important not only with me but also himself. I hate liars and cheaters amd guys who don't know what they want please dont waste my time. I've gone on a lot of first dates, but I've actually never been asked to go on a second date, for some reason. I'm not sure why this is because, you know, I like to score homeruns, if you know what I mean. I guess guys dont respect a girl that puts out on the first date, but I love sex. If you maybe wanna meet, write me.
Nach oben Nach unten

Port Macquarie dating - I want to please you
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Mystery- Freizeitcamp :: Allgemeines :: Gästearea-
Gehe zu: